Creating a signature hairstyle
“Creating a consistent hair routine has saved me so much time and stress”
Creating a consistent hair routine has saved me so much time and stress when it comes to getting ready in the morning. It also aides in creating a signature everyday style. It’s my go to style that I know I can’t mess up and will look good. I always recommend that everyone has that style that they know will work no matter what. And that style may change depending on the season or just cause you feel it’s time for a change. Right now I am loving the effortless look of beach waves.
- Hot Tool 1.25 Curling Wand
- Wide Paddle Brush
- CHI Iron Guard
- Optional – Some type of smell good hair spritz -I use Rose Water
For this look, I use my curling iron for Conair. I have had this curling wand for a few years now and I love it! I plan to get the tapered end one next!
How to get beach waves
- I prepare my hair by spraying with Chi Thermal Spray and brush that through
- Then I part my hair in Vertical sections and start curling
- For the face framing pieces I curl away from my face
- The rest of the pieces I alternate between away and towards to create that beach tousled look
- For a more curly look, I will hold the curl in my hand for a few seconds before dropping the curl. When I have the whole hair curled I then brush it through and that’s it! For me the curls normally last 3 days before they look flat. Keeping the hair in a twisted bun at night can help with making the curls last longer